Christina currently has a restraining order against James. The court ordered James to stay 100 yards away from his ex-wife and kid after she accused him of horrific abuse during the pandemic.
In a new filing, Ricci says she has secured work in Northern California from January 29 to February 13. The Yellowjackets star — who is booked and busy — says she will then go to Romania for another project that runs from February 15 through the end of March.
Their son Frederick is traveling with the actress to both projects. Christina agreed to pay for James to travel to the locations and will allow him to have unsupervised visitation.
James is only allowed to travel in economy and at a standard hotel not to exceed $200 per night and $100 per diem per day.
The decision is interesting given Christina claims James once spit on her and making pig noises in her face.
The agreement presented to the court notes that Christina only agreed to the work as long as her son can be with her. At all times, the deal states Christina has full authority over their son and can make all important decisions.
The actress also agreed to allow James to have Facetime calls with their son four times per week.
The agreement notes that if James engages in any “inappropriate communication with the minor child during visits, including communications regarding this case, [Christina] or what happens in [Christina’s] home, the visit shall be terminated.”
As Radar previously reported, James is still trying to get an emergency restraining order against Ricci. He claims she was abusive during their marriage. A judge shut down his request for an emergency order. A hearing on the matter has been set for the summer.
James is also demanding monthly child and spousal support claiming he is on the verge of bankruptcy.