Armie Hammer's fate is in the hands of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office as it will decide whether to bring criminal charges against the actor over an alleged rape.
According to sources, the LAPD have wrapped up their investigation into the Call Me By Your Name actor.
As Radar previously reported, Armie's ex — who goes by the name Effie — came forward last year to accuse him of assault. She claimed he "violently raped" her "over four hours" on April 24, 2017.
Effie says during the alleged assault, Armie slammed her head against a wall. “During those four hours, I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me. I thought that he was going to," she said.
The LAPD launched their investigation after Effie came forward. The alleged victim came forward after Armie started being hit with accusations the he was into kink and BDSM. Screenshots of alleged DMs he had with girls leaked and appeared to show him describing his rape and cannibal fantasies.
In one alleged message he wrote, "I'm going to cum thinking of breaking your bones. Talk to me. If i fucked you in to a vegetative state, I'd keep you, feed you, wash you, and keep fucking you."
Another read, "Who's slave/master relationship is the strongest" to which he replied to himself "We'd win."
Armie initially left the United States to live in the Cayman Islands. He even had a girlfriend out there for a bit before deciding he needed to get help. Back in May, Armie checked himself into an Orlando rehab facility to get help with drugs, alcohol, and sex.
In October, the actor was still living at the facility with sources close to him claiming he is thriving.
Armie is without any big movies or television shows on the horizon. He was fired or let go from various projects after the alleged DM messages leaked to the public. He initially became defensive but then decided to hire a powerful team of crisis handlers.
Armie's victims have yet to comment on the latest update but they are hoping for charges to be brought against Armie.