Ozzy Osbourne has cancelled his tour dates as he continues to battle a horrific illness.
"Ozzy has announced that he will now cancel shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan," wife Sharon Osbourne wrote in a statement posted on his Facebook page. "This follows news of the postponement of the entire UK and European leg of his 'NO MORE TOURS 2' tour on doctors' orders."
RadarOnline.com readers know the "Crazy Train" rocker was hospitalized at Keck Hospital in USC on February 4 due to flu complications.
In her statement, Sharon said he "recently developed pneumonia," but "thankfully he is now through the worst part."
His show cancellations come days after he postposed the European leg of his tour due to his worsening ailments.
"It just seems that since October everything I touch has turned to s**t. First the staph infection in my thumb and now coming down with the flu and bronchitis," said Ozzy in a statement earlier this month.
And while he's receiving treatment and doing everything he can to recover, the English vocalist knows as "The Prince of Darkness" must remain bed-ridden for the rest of the month.
"His doctors have advised that he stay at home to recuperate for a full six weeks with no travel," continued Sharon.
Will Ozzy Osbourne be ok? Leave your comments below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.