Demi Lovato Slammed By Neighbor For Hosting Wild Parties Before Overdose Hell
Demi Lovato's home was a wild party palace before her terrifying drug overdose, a neighbor exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
"She’s loud, a partier and has so many friends coming in and out of her house at all times of the day, you’d think it was a club," the neighbor told RadarOnline.com in the hours after the star was rushed to the hospital from her Hollywood Hills home at 11:30 am.
Due to her reckless behavior, “when I heard the ambulance and fire truck, I knew it was for Demi,” the source insisted. "It was bound to happen."
The source slammed the 25-year-old admitted addict's friends as "low-life party animals" who are "probably using her."
"I hope she recovers, gets better and learns her lesson."
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, cops and firefighters responded to a distress call from Lovato's home for a suspected overdose.
In the 911 call, a responder claimed the star was "unconscious" when paramedics arrived to the scene.
- Demi Lovato's Pop Music Career Is Tanking As The Singer's Team Tries Their Best To Book More TV Gigs
- Demi Lovato Dominates Celeb-Photographer Tyler Shields' Girlfriend In Super Steamy Shots, Months After Coming Out As NonBinary
- Demi Lovato And Noah Cyrus Appear To Confirm Rumored Relationship, Photographed Holding Hands At Six Flags
Her family released a statement claiming she is now "awake" and recovering.
Lovato recently revealed she had relapsed on drugs and alcohol after six years sober, detailing her struggle in the song “Sober.”
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.