BREAKING NEWS
Exclusive

Prince's Death Ruled Accidental 'Self-Administered Fentanyl' Overdose

//prince autopsy toxicology report results fentanyl overdose pp

Jun. 2 2016, Updated 7:55 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

The official cause of Prince's tragic death has been determined to be the result of a "self-administered fentanyl" overdose, according to the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office.

prince autopsy toxicology report results fentanyl overdose  x
prince autopsy toxicology report results fentanyl overdose  x
prince autopsy toxicology report results fentanyl overdose  x

Fentanyl is one of the powerful drugs which was found in Michael Jackson's system and contributed to his death.

The final toxicology report, which ruled Prince's death an accident and not suicide, also revealed that the singer was wearing a black cap, black shirt, grey undershirt, black pants, black boxer briefs and black socks when he died and that he had a scar on his left hip and right lower leg.

Article continues below advertisement

According to a press release from the Medical Examiner, police continue to investigate Prince's sudden death.

As RadarOnline.com reported, the 57-year-old was discovered unresponsive in an elevator at 9:43 a.m. on April 21. Prince was reportedly not found for over six hours after he passed away.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.