Kylie Jenner's Stylist Ian Connor Sexual Assault Investigation Ends
Kylie Jenner's BFF and stylist Ian Connor is off the hook after Georgia police did not find enough evidence to charge him for sexual assault and battery, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
In a shocking turn of events, Dekalb County Police Department spokesperson Major Stephen Fore exclusively told RadarOnline.com that detectives have officially stopped pursuing the case.
"They cited that they did not develop enough evidence to file charges during the investigation," he said.
According to documents obtained by RadarOnline.com in April, a 22-year-old woman claimed that the online star, also 22, attacked her in a Decatur home on the morning of October 5, 2014.
Disturbingly, she claimed that he used his hands and fists to forcibly assault her, the incident report states.
Although the alleged incident happened in 2014, the young woman did not come forward with her story until December of the next year.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Connor, who is a member of Kanye West's style team, quickly denied any wrongdoing on Twitter not long after reports of the investigation surfaced.