Personal Chef Spills The Beans On Gisele Bundchen's Strict Family Diet

Gisele Bundchen Personal Chef Strict Plant Diet
Source: Getty/Instagram/@gisele

Jan. 7 2016, Updated 10:18 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's diet secrets have been revealed! The power couple's personal chef, Allen Campbell, "dished" on their ultra-healthy eating habits — and has all the dirt.

"So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. I buy the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans," Campbell recently told "The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

Article continues below advertisement

Looks like Gisele may be giving Goop mogul Gwyneth Paltrow a run for her money when it comes to strict eating rules for her brood!

The family's plant-based diet — with ingredients purchased mostly from Whole Foods — helps to "reverse and prevent" disease, Campbell explained.

With two young children in the mix, you'd think it would be hard for Tom and Gisele to keep junk food out of the house — but not for this dynamic duo ! The couple's chef even gave daughter Vivien, 3, her first meal.

Tom Brady

"I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny's her son, 7 lunch to take to school. She packs that herself," Campbell said.

But don't worry, Campbell said the job itself is fun too.

"If I was cooking for anyone else who didn't respect and appreciate my food as much as they did, it wouldn't be as gratifying for me," he said of the Brady's. "I think that's what makes me happy at the end of the day."

"I get to really do what I want, and they get to benefit," Campbell added.



Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2023 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.