Love to dance? Your moves could win you a trip to New York City, Los Angeles or San Francisco, just like Marlee Hightower, the first winner from the Jamba Juice 'Blend In The Good' contest.
Jamba Juice wants to see you Blend in the Good™ through dance this summer. To kick things off, Jamba Juice and DanceOn threw a dance party on the beach where celebrity choreographer Brian Friedman and the Flavahz Crew showed us how they do it!
Now we want you to show us how you Blend in the Good™ through dance for a chance to win a trip to New York City in June, a trip to Los Angeles in July, or a trip to San Francisco in August and a $100 Jamba Juice gift card!
Here's how it works:
1) Create a dance video showcasing how you Blend in the Good™
2) Login to your YouTube account and upload your video with the hasthtags “#JambaJuice and #BlendintheGoodContest” in the title. Your video must include both hashtags to be eligible.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
3) Submit a link to your video by August 31, 2014