by Radar Staff
Ricki Lake not only earned the highest score (23 out of 30) on Monday night’s Dancing with the Stars, there’s another number close to her heart -- 12. That’s the number of inches she’s lost off her frame in three weeks, thanks to ABC’s hit ballroom competition.
Lake -- who could be heard grousing, "How did Kirstie Alley do this?" during rehearsals in a videotaped piece that aired Monday night on DWTS -- looked light on her feet as she captured the night’s best score for her jive set to OutKast's "Hey Ya!" with pro partner Derek Hough.
Lake, who's engaged to Christian Evans, is shedding so much weight, she said she's not even going to try on a wedding dress until she's done dancing.
Here’s the contestants scores after Monday night’s competition:
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough – 23
- Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas – 22
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy – 21
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani – 21
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff – 21
- Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus – 21
- Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke – 21
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – 19
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya – 18
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson – 18
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer – 17
Dancing with the Stars’ results show airs on ABC Tuesday at 8/7c.