Justin Bieber Delivers David Letterman's Top Ten List
by RadarOnline.com Staff
Mega-star Justin Bieber appeared on The Late Show Wednesday to deliver David Letterman's trademark Top Ten List, to hilarious results.
The Baby singer counted down the Top Ten Little-Known Facts About Justin Bieber.
10. My new fragrance Someday also makes a delicious, low-calorie salad dressing.
9. I served eight months in prison for siphoning gas.
8. The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster.
7. As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable.
6. "Justin Bieber's" my secret identity, I'm really Green Lantern.
5. I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James.
4. I begged my publicist to get me out of this.
3. Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph.
2. My mom had to remind me that he's not Larry King.
And the most little known fact about the Biebs ...
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
1. It's a hair piece.
PHOTOS & VIDEO: Selena Gomez Stunning In Santa Monica
"Thank you so much son!" Letterman said. "Be good with your money!"
The 17-year-old heartthrob’s video for Baby is the most viewed-ever on YouTube, garnering more than 570 million hits.
Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
The Late Show airs weeknights on CBS at 11:35/10:35c.