by Radar Staff
Mega-star Justin Bieber appeared on The Late Show Wednesday to deliver David Letterman's trademark Top Ten List, to hilarious results.
The Baby singer counted down the Top Ten Little-Known Facts About Justin Bieber.
10. My new fragrance Someday also makes a delicious, low-calorie salad dressing.
9. I served eight months in prison for siphoning gas.
8. The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster.
7. As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable.
6. "Justin Bieber's" my secret identity, I'm really Green Lantern.
5. I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James.
4. I begged my publicist to get me out of this.
3. Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph.
2. My mom had to remind me that he's not Larry King.
And the most little known fact about the Biebs ...
1. It's a hair piece.
"Thank you so much son!" Letterman said. "Be good with your money!"
The 17-year-old heartthrob’s video for Baby is the most viewed-ever on YouTube, garnering more than 570 million hits.
The Late Show airs weeknights on CBS at 11:35/10:35c.