How much would you pay for a date with Michael Lohan?
For the princely sum of $10,000, Lindsay’s father will wine you and dine you – with the firm promise that he won’t “kiss and tell.”
The Celebrity Rehab alum has agreed to accept a lifetime membership to the dating website WhatsYourPrice.com, which specializes in members offering money to go on a first date.
- Lindsay Lohan's Maternal Grandmother Ann Sullivan Dies Days After 98th Birthday, 3 Months After Losing Paternal Grandma Marilyn
- Lindsay Lohan's Dad Michael Arrested For Strangling Estranged Wife
- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENT: Michael Lohan Asks Judge To Include Prescription Pills As Part Of Lindsay's Drug Testing
Lohan’s joining doesn’t come without some high-class demands though.
RadarOnline.com has the Lohan low lowdown:
- $10,000 minimum first date offer
- First class airfare if he has to travel out of state for the date
- Four star hotel accommodations or better
But, will there be hanky panky?
“Let me ask you,” the 50-year-old Lohan said, “What happens on a dinner date? I don’t kiss and tell.”
According to Lohan, the deal hasn’t been inked yet but once it’s finalized he wants to donate his dating dollars to a cause he’s passionate about.
“I’m willing to do this in order to donate the money to a rehab and recovery program or programs,” Lohan told RadarOnline.
“Dinner usually costs between $200 and $500. Why not get paid for it and have it go to a good cause?”
How much would you pay for dinner with Michael Lohan? Leave your comments below.