Bravo Finally Confirms The Real Housewives Of D.C. Is Canceled -- 2 Weeks After Radar Broke The News!
While Bravo on Thursday officially announced the cancellation of The Real Housewives of D.C., it was on March 24 that RadarOnline.com broke the news that the nation’s capital would be the first city scratched from the network’s mega-successful Real Housewives franchise.
“The show just didn’t do well and it wasn’t worth airing another season,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com last month. “The D.C. housewives were meant to be starting shooting their second season now and they haven’t heard a peep from Bravo.
“No one from the cast has been contacted yet and told that the show is cancelled.”
The network’s Andy Cohen told the Washington Post: "We had an amazing season and we told stories that were unique to any other in the franchise.
“I wish all our D.C. wives the best and hope to work with them again in another capacity."
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & INTERVIEW: Bachelor Contestant's Face Bloodied Up After Snow Mobile Crash