The Entertainment Industry will be eating well at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards Governors Ball, and RadarOnline.com has the scoop on what legendary chef Wolfgang Puck will be serving up.
The 2011 menu features reception stations, tray-passed options, a first course, an entrée and of course, decadent desserts.
According to the menu obtained by RadarOnline.com, the menu features "sustainable seafood and organic produce."
Hosts Anne Hathaway, James Franco and their fellow A-listers will be noshing on appetizers like smoked salmon on Oscar flatbread with caviar and crème fraiche, mini Kobe cheeseburgers, black truffle pizza and taro root tacos with smoked lobster, avocado and pickled jalapeno.
The first course consists of a trio of Wolfgang's signature salads that include:
- Artichoke salad with confit tomato, shaved parmesan, arugula and lemon;
- Heirloom beets with oranges, almonds, goat cheese and a citrus shallot vinaigrette; and
- Asparagus with Iberico ham, black truffle aioli and mizuna leaves.
Wolfgang, along with his partner Matt Bencivenga and renown pastry chef Sherry Yard, are featuring pan roasted sole and a vegetable risotto with saffron as the main entrees.
- Anne Hathaway's Ex-Boyfriend Raffaello Follieri Claims Actress Ditched Him After He Was Arrested For Fraud In Order To Save Her Career
- Sequins, Butterfly Tattoos & More! See The Wackiest Looks From The 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards
- Wowza! 30 Sexiest, Jaw-Dropping and Inspirational Celebrity Weight Transformations
Fittingly, the meal will end with a bouquet of sweet desserts, featuring 24 karat gold-dusted chocolate Oscars.