Exclusive

EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Montag Forced To Turn Down Dancing With The Stars

//wenn

Jan. 17 2011, Updated 1:02 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Heidi Montag was offered a spot on Dancing With The Stars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned, but she was forced to turn it down due to contractual agreements she made when she signed up for The Hills.

Now, the 24-year-old former reality TV star may never get the chance to dance for the hit show, something she very much wanted to do.

"It was before her surgeries and so I'm not sure if she wants to risk it now," a source close to Montag told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "She already took an elbow from a dancer on the set of her song, Overdosin', and she's scared of getting hurt."

Article continues below advertisement

Montag was first pitched by her agent to try to be the new host of the hit ABC dance show before Brooke Burke took the job in 2008, reveals the insider. She was then approached to be a contestant, but prior commitments with MTV led her away from the dance floor and in to the jungle for NBC's reality TV show, I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

"She was devastated, she had even started training on the side," said the source.

RadarOnline.com previously reported Heidi was struggling after going under the knife so many times and regretted the breast implant surgery that boosted her to a gigantic G-cup because of the pain it has caused her both mentally and physically.

"I have major anxiety about it. I was taking painkillers but they weren't working, so I stopped. It hurt either way," she told Life & Style Magazine last August. "I'm obsessed with fitness, but it's impossible to work out with these boobs. It's heartbreaking. I can't live an everyday life."

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.