Zsa Zsa Gabor was not released from the hospital Saturday as had been expected, RadarOnline.com has confirmed. The delay was caused by complications with the former beauty queen's medication, her husband claimed.
Prince Frederic von Anhalt told CNN his 93-year-old wife had gone "into shock" from the morphine given her for pain following surgery to replace a broken hip, and that had slowed her recovery. She was subsequently switched to other pain medications.
Gabor has been in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center since breaking her hip on July 17 when she fell getting out of bed in her Bel Air home.
Her spokesman John Blanchette, who calls Gabor "a fighter," says he now anticipates Zsa Zsa will go home Monday.