Jersey Shore's Pauly D has hit the road in style this summer on his DJ tour, and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive photos from inside disc-spinner's private bus.
"The coach is a classic that's been impeccably maintained with new carpets, flat screen TV's and electronics," Mountain Coach general manager, Bob Morton told RadarOnline.com.
The bus has a colorful history, having shuttled musical greats like Sugarland and Ringo Starr across the country. "Norah Jones toured in this exact bus the year she won five Grammies," Todd Lay, the owner of the coach company revealed.
But we're sure the bus has never seen anything as outrageous as Pauly D's antics before!
Decked out in red leather seats and curtained-off beds with personal TVs, the bus sleeps up to 13 people - so there's plenty of room if Pauly and his entourage want to pick up some groupies along the way.
"Pauly D loves traveling by bus more than flying on planes or staying in hotels," says a source.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
Fans can catch Pauly on the road at the following hot spots:
- June 30th - Pittsburgh, PA
- July 1st - Philadelphia, PA
- July 2nd - Scranton, PA
- July 3rd and July 4th - The Palms in Las Vegas, NV
And on this trip Pauly D doesn't have to complete with Ronnie, Mike and Vinny - he gets all the girls to himself!