Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT
Exclusive

EXCLUSIVE: Jodie Foster Attack Victim Doesn't Want Money, Just An Apology

Embedded Image

Jun. 14 2010, Published 12:15 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

The family of the teenage boy that filed a battery report against actress Jodie Foster tell RadarOnline.com they're not interested in fame or money -- they just want an apology.

"We understand people make mistakes in the heat of the moment," the family tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"We just want an apology."

The family says they don't want money and aren't expecting to move forward with any legal recourse against the  two-time Oscar winning actress, but believe their son was unjustly attacked and want an apology.

Article continues below advertisement

Foster's team has come out swinging saying the accusations are false and that the 17-year-old boy was "a professional paparazzo", a claim the family adamantly denies. RadarOnline.com has found no evidence of the boy selling any professional photos.

The incident occurred on May 29 between 1:50pm and 2:00pm in Los Angeles when after approaching Foster for an autograph and a picture, the family says, "Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that an investigation into the matter was underway. The family of the alleged victim was slated to meet with detectives on Friday.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.