BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS: Orlando Bloom Reacts To Hollywood Hills Home Being Burglarized

Jul. 16 2009, Published 1:11 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Actor Orlando Bloom is described as being extremely upset over news that his home in the Hollywood Hills has been burglarized.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, property was stolen from the screen heartthrob’s home Wednesday evening, Los Angeles police said Thursday.

"Orlando is gutted that his personal space has been invaded," a source told UK Daily Mail. "He should be there right now to let the police know what has been taken."

Article continues below advertisement

The incident occurred when the 32-year-old actor was not at home, police said.  The property has been secured and Bloom is en route to speak with authorities.

Story developing..

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.