After A Banging, Fiennes' Flight Has A Happy Ending
CHECK YOUR BAG, SIR? Feinnes
• Flying the friendly skies: The Mile High Club has added a rather prestigious member to their roster. Ralph Fiennes has allegedly achieved instant platinum member status by enlisting the help of a stewardess.
• So fresh and so clean: Clive Davis presented comeback queen Whitney Houston in all her post-Bobby Brown glory at his annual pre-Grammy party. Ms. Houston worked the crowd and respectfully sat through a set by up-and-comer Jennifer Hudson, who then proceeded to blow the roof off the spot.
• She's gotta have it: Poor Isaac Cohen. Not only could he not continue pretending to like Brit's favorite dish of Spam 'n mac and cheese casserole, he allegedly also couldn't keep up with Brit's voracious appetite for sex.
• The skinny on the Madrid shows: Five models have been banned from the catwalks of the Madrid shows for being too skinny. Could it be that Norbit is having a positive effect on the world?
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• The world's most dangerous profession?: So you think you have what it takes to be a Playmate of the Year? Strip and cross your fingers as the Sun provides you with a handy checklist of Playmates who weren't so lucky. Not to mention a certain Playmate whose life came to a rather sordid end last week.
• Bears and dogs and hos, oh my!: Hugh Grant says that bear cubs, dogs, and other animal types have an unusually strong sexual attraction towards him. Sunset Strip sex workers are reportedly said to not be insulted by his remarks.