Miss New Jersey's Blackmail Saga
• Beauty scandal gets ugly: It's not the potentially crude, lewd pics that don't befit Amy Polumbo—she's Miss New Jersey, after all—it's the captions she's afraid of.
• Plane truth: A new massive airliner rolls out. It's made partly of plastics, costs less to operate, and promises more oxygen and humidity in the cabin. The food onboard, however, will still likely suck out loud.
• Leftovers, anyone?: Fred Thompson, who endorsed McCain's presidential bid in 2000, may hire the senator's fired aides. Y'know, if he like, quits or something.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Reopening Doors: And in case you missed it over the weekend, a new French book alleges that Jim Morrison died of a heroin overdose at a nightclub.