FETAL IMPOSITION Anderson (Photo: Getty Images)
• Insert breast feeding joke: Like seemingly every other chick in Hollywood, rocker-lovin' Pamela Anderson is preggers, and now she says she really does want to divorce Rick Salomon. Salomon says that's just her hormones crazy talkin'.
• Below par: The Golf Channel suspends anchor Kelly Tilghman for declaring that Tiger Woods's challengers should "lynch him in a back alley." Woods is said to have already forgiven her.
• Making bank: Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair takes a new job as a senior advisor for JP Morgan. It's estimated he'll pull in $1 million a year for the new part-time gig. Oh to be a former world leader.
• Don't cry for him: New Mexico governor Bill Richardson ends his presidential bid after disappointing finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire.
• Golden peg legs: A new study finds that legless athletes may have an unfair advantage over able-bodied athletes, putting a damper on double-amputee sprinter Oscar Pistorius's Olympic dreams. No word yet on if prosthetics give Heather Mills an unfair advantage in divorce, but it is unlikely.
• Doppelganger: Does presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's wife Janet remind you of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall? You're not alone!