LIKE ROCKY McCain (Photo: Getty Images) • More goodies from The Real McCain: During a 2006, Mac kept addressing congressman Rick Renzi (who's white but quite tan) as "boy," until Renzi, a former linebacker said, "You call me that one more time and I'll kick your old ass." They traded blows. Later McCain demanded an apology. Renzi refused. Then they became total bros.
• Another Mac attack: In a sit-down with General David Petraeus McCain confuses Shiites with Al-Qaeda. Again.
• Rolling in the dough: Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige rake in more than $9 million after just eight shows. An estimated $8.9999 million of that goes to Live Nation.
• Boobs bump Bart: To protect kids from The Simpsons' apparent anti-education messages, a Venezuelan TV station has yanked the show off the air and replaced it with the Baywatch Hawaii.
• The end is nye: Late night television mainstay ER will be taken off of life support and ended next year, much to the disappointment of a portion of the ER cast members who comprise its viewership.
• Dumb money: Dubai's prince, Sheik Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, "Ham" to us, hits up a Bedouin desert festival and buys 16 camels for $4.5 million, including one female camel for $2.7 million.