The Baby Picture Moment We've All Been Waiting For
• Making Monday matter: Contain your excitement, America. People has posted the cover of its Angelina, Brad, and the twins issue online. The magazine paid a reported $14 million for the celeb baby pics inside the issue, which hits newsstands today. Across the pond, Hello! has some photos of their own.
• Convention-al: Now that that Hillary chick is finally out of it, Barack Obama is asking that the delegates from Florida and Michigan be fully seated at the Democratic convention.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• In passing: Nobel-prize winning Russian writer Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who was imprisoned for criticizing Stalin and went on to expose the prison system in his novels, has died at age 89. Atlanta Braves broadcaster Skip Caray, part of the same family line as Harry Caray, also passed away over the weekend.
CLICK HERE, IT'S EASY: McCain's beauty pageant; a forgotten child; and cougars get real-ity!