• You know she’'s no good: Beehived British looney bird Amy Winehouse engages in a public fight with hubby Blake Fielder-Civil in a hotel lobby after the MTV Movie Awards, rounding out her second week of marriage with a touch of class.
• I'm still here: Universal Studios president Ron Meyers renews his contract for at least five years. He becomes one of the film industry's longest serving heads, commenting, "I'm still here."
• The Hoff hassles back: David Hasselhoff’'s entourage tussles with the paparazzi after a signing of his bio, “Don't Hassle the Hoff.”
• : Paris Hilton allegedly has her own made-up language for poking fun at people, which will serve her well in the clink.
• Bad education: Losing the ability to convince adults of the nonexistent tie between 9/11 and Iraq, Veep Dick Cheney moves on to lying to high school students.
Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency