Winehouse in Disarray?
• You know she’'s no good: Beehived British looney bird Amy Winehouse engages in a public fight with hubby Blake Fielder-Civil in a hotel lobby after the MTV Movie Awards, rounding out her second week of marriage with a touch of class.
• I'm still here: Universal Studios president Ron Meyers renews his contract for at least five years. He becomes one of the film industry's longest serving heads, commenting, "I'm still here."
• The Hoff hassles back: David Hasselhoff’'s entourage tussles with the paparazzi after a signing of his bio, “Don't Hassle the Hoff.”
• : Paris Hilton allegedly has her own made-up language for poking fun at people, which will serve her well in the clink.
• Bad education: Losing the ability to convince adults of the nonexistent tie between 9/11 and Iraq, Veep Dick Cheney moves on to lying to high school students.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency