Jenelle Evans's ex-fiance Nathan Griffith scored a huge win in court today.
RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the 27-year-old Teen Mom 2 star's larceny case has been dismissed.
"They went to mediation today and the state will be filing a dismissal in court," Griffith's attorney Megan Milliken told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "The case has been dismissed."
As Radar first reported, Griffith turned himself into police custody on Feb. 3 for an arrest warrant that was issued after Evans filed larceny charges against him on Jan. 24.
Evans, 24, initially pressed charges against Griffith claiming that he took their car and $1,000 worth of her belongings along with it.
But Now, Griffith is a free man.
"Any day one of my clients gets a dismissal is great day," Milliken said. "We are happy with the outcome."
But Griffith isn't done facing off with his ex.
The two are still engaged in a brutal custody battle over their 1-year-old son Kaiser.
Radar previously reported, the former couple was scheduled to appear in court for a mediation orientation in March, but Evans missed her court date because she was sick.
According to Griffith's attorney, Evans will be heading to court today to cover the material she missed during the March date.
"She has to go to her mediation orientation today because she was too sick to fly for her scheduled orientation," Milliken told Radar. "That was the night she was on live television for MTV. But Nathan already completed his."