Conducted a few weeks before she entered her 90 days of court-ordered in-patient rehab — as RadarOnline.com reported, she’s now at the Betty Ford Center — Lohan’s chat with Morgan is fascinating in opening up on how the troubled starlet sees herself.
* “Everybody thinks I’ve done [cocaine] so many times. But I’ve only done it four or five times in my life.
* “I’ve never been a huge drinker. I’ve never waken up in the morning and had a drink.
* “I could write a book on rehab. Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless.”
* “I’ve never been a junkie and never will be. I just like going out late to clubs.”
* “I’d never steal a necklace.”
* “I know I’m straight…I have made out with girls before and I had a relationship with a girl.”
LiLo claims in the interview to take responsibility for her actions but at the same time blames her father, Michael Lohan for much that’s gone wrong with her life.
“He definitely needs to see a therapist. He went to rehab once but got kicked out. That’s one thing that’s never happened to me,” she said proudly.
Her mother, Dina, on the other hand, has always made the right choices for her.
“I live without regrets,” Lindsay insists. “There are certain things I have done, mistakes that I’ve made that I would change, but I don’t regret them at all because I’ve learned from them,” Lohan sums up.