Nicollette Sheridan Case Vs. Desperate Housewives Set For Trial

wenn3095763.jpg

By Jen Heger
RadarOnline.com Legal Editor

Nicollette Sheridan had a win in court Tuesday morning, and only RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details.  A judge gave the actress the go-ahead for her case against the producers of Desperate Housewives to proceed to trial.

Sheridan is suing Housewives creator Marc Cherry and ABC Studios, claiming she was wrongfully terminated from her hit series last year.

PHOTO: Eva Longoria Removes ‘Wedding Date’ Tattoo

The hearing this morning was a status conference before the trial formally starts.  Trial will begin June 8.

Sheridan, looking fabulous and anything but desperate in a navy blue business suit, told RadarOnline.com after the hearing, “I have never been in court before, and I’m happy to be treated fairly.”

Nicollette  claims that her character Edie Brit was killed off in 2009 only after she had an altercation with Cherry, which she says she reported to ABC.

PHOTOS: Beauty Queens Turned Actresses

Cherry has always denied he and Sheridan had anything more than a verbal argument.

 

RELATED STORIES:

EXCLUSIVE: Nicollette Sheridan Drops Explosive Lawsuit Claims

Desperate Housewives Star Ricardo Chavira Busted For DUI

blog comments powered by Disqus