Alec Baldwin has been hit with two misdemeanor charges following his bizarre parking lot fight earlier this month.
According to The Blast, the Mission Impossible actor was charged with attempted assault in the third degree and harassment in the second degree after his court hearing. He did not enter a plea and will return to court sometime next year.
As RadarOnline.com readers know, Baldwin, 60, allegedly "slapped the s**t" out of a man after he stole his parking spot outside his luxury New York City building on November 2.
He was quickly arrested on the spot while that his kids sat inside the car witnessing the violent incident.
After his release, Baldwin told reporters that he had not attacked anyone — but his injured victim, Wojciech Cieszkowski, said otherwise.
"I observed the defendant push me and then strike me across the left side of my face with his closed right hand, resulting in pain to my face," Baldwin's victim stated, according to court records obtained by the outlet.
What do you think of Alec Baldwin's run-in with the law? Sound off in the comments below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.