10. Jayme Closs’ mysterious disappearance after her parents were murdered and she was kidnapped from the family’s Barron, Wisconsin, home made headlines across the country in October. RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed a chilling conversation one woman had with a man shortly after the bizarre — and still unsolved — crime. “I think I know who did it,” the man allegedly said. “Kids go missing and women go missing all the time. They get taken from their homes or vehicles and are never found.”
8. In May, Mark Harmon was on readers’ radars after he got in a nasty feud with his NCIS costar Pauley Perrette after he brought his pitfall, who had bit a crew member in 2016, back to the set. Perrette, 49, was allegedly “furious” and “refused to listen to him” when he tried to explain the situation. The feud only escalated and ended with Perrette leaving the show.
7. Over the summer, Khloe Kardashian and her baby daddy, Tristan Thompson, went to war with each other over her social media addiction. “Tristan hates Twitter and it drives him crazy that Khloe is constantly glued to her phone and replying to tweets from fans,” said an insider told RadarOnline.com at the time, adding, “Tristan can’t stand the fact that Khloe shares so much personal stuff online and is always posting pictures of True."
6. Family Feud funnyman Steve Harvey is facing a $400 million divorce bombshell — because he was getting too close to showbiz pal Kris Jenner, RadarOnline.com reported in July. The TV host and his third wife, Marjorie, moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles last year to launch the former stand-up comic’s self-titled talk show. But, according to insiders, Steve’s cozying up to the Kardashian momager during closed-door business meetings, endless phone chats and nonstop text messages sent Marjorie over the edge. “There was a huge blowout fight and Marjorie walked out threatening divorce,” a source noted.
5. Rose McGowan revealed in a June open letter that chef Anthony Bourdain asked for assistance with his suicidal thoughts before he died. “I know before Anthony died he reached out for help, and yet he did not take the doctor’s advice,” revealed McGowan in the letter. “And that has led us here, to this tragedy, to this loss, to this world of hurt.”
4. On November 15, Teen Mom 2 star Javi Marroquin’s girlfriend, Lauren Comeau, gave birth to their son weeks before her actual due date. “Mom and baby are doing great,” Marroquin exclusively told RadarOnline.com at the time of Comeau and little Eli Joseph. “It was me, her mother, and her sister-in-law in the delivery room.”
3. At the beginning of 2018, in a bombshell world exclusive, RadarOnline.com broke the news who Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had chosen as their surrogate. La’Reina Haynes, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom with a degree in criminal justice from the University of Phoenix, gave birth to couple’s daughter Chicago on January 15. Haynes called acting as the superstars’ surrogate a “humbling” decision.
2. Readers were especially interested to get a glimpse of what Caitlyn Jenner’s stunning girlfriend, Sophia Hutchins — an ultra-conservative male student at California Christian school Pepperdine University — looked like before she transitioned from male to female.
1. And the top story RadarOnline.com readers checked out in 2018 was Jenelle Evans showing off what appeared to be a growing baby bump in late spring 2018. Despite the rumors the Teen Mom 2 star was with child, it turned out she actually wasn’t expecting!
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.