Lisa Vanderpump is counting her blessings today after a major fire scorched her restaurant Sur in West Hollywood, California, where Vanderpump Rules films their show. RadarOnline.com spoke exclusively to the 56-year-old reality TV mogul and dog activist about the blaze, and she revealed which current cast member is a "hero" for saving the hot spot from burning to the ground.
The Los Angeles Fire Department told Radar, "a fire broke out in the electrical room at Sur last night, causing approximately $50,000 worth of damage."
Thankfully, the LAFD confirmed that no one was injured in the blaze, but Lisa Vanderpump told Radar that it was a very close call!
"The fire actually started in the electrical section of building that Sur shares with Chrome Hearts. There were a lot of people in the building at the time and luckily a busboy smelled smoke and was able to get to the fire before it got worse," she said.
But it wasn't just ANY busboy! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said that Vanderpump Rules cast member Jeremy Madix was a "hero!"
"Jeremy smelled smoke, and he saved the day. Everyone got out safely thank God," she said.
"The fire department came and put it out and we called an electrician. It could have been much worse," Vanderpump added.
Vanderpump has a history of horrible luck with fires. Just in May, her restaurant Villa Blanca suffered a fire, but fortunately there were no injuries. The year prior, the fire department was called after a broiler began smoking. And in 2012, her former mansion went up in flames, though she had moved out the year prior.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.