Donald Trump Aide Natalie Harp Flooded Social Media With 150+ Pro-Trump Posts on Jan. 6, Declaring 'FIGHT FOR TRUMP!'

Natalie Harp flooded social media with pro-Trump messages on January 6, 2021.
Aug. 23 2026, Updated 12:55 p.m. ET
Natalie Harp was already a fierce Donald Trump loyalist long before she became one of the president's most visible White House aides, RadarOnline.com can reveal..
A review of her now-removed X account found that she unleashed more than 150 posts on January 6, 2021, repeatedly championing Trump as his supporters gathered in Washington.
'FIGHT FOR TRUMP!'

Natalie Harp repeatedly declared 'FIGHT FOR TRUMP!'
Harp's posts that day offered a running commentary on Trump's speech and the crowd assembled near the White House.
As Trump addressed his supporters, Harp posted the message "FIGHT FOR TRUMP!" 12 times in a single post.
She also declared, "Today, DC is TRUMP COUNTRY!"
"Harp, then 29, praised pro-Trump demonstrators gathering for Trump's speech as 'patriots' and challenged lawmakers to show 'a fraction of the courage & passion' of the crowd, declaring: 'today we STOP THE STEAL!'" according to CNN's review.
'We Will Never Give Up. We Will Never Concede!'

Natalie Harp wrote, 'We will never give up. We will never concede!' during Donald Trump's speech.
Harp continued posting throughout Trump's speech, appearing to enthusiastically rally behind his refusal to accept the election results.
"We will never give up. We will never concede!" she wrote.
Harp's election rhetoric was not limited to January 6.
In the weeks following the 2020 election, she posted messages expressing unwavering support for Trump.
Days after the results, she wrote, "WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU! x 71 million."
On December 14, 2020, the day the Electoral College formally cast its votes, Harp posted a stark declaration: "THIS IS A COUP."
Secret Service Reportedly 'Alarmed' by Natalie Harp's Letters

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman said the Secret Service was reportedly 'alarmed' by letters Natalie Harp wrote to Donald Trump.
Harp's intense loyalty to Trump has previously raised concerns within his security circle, particularly after private letters she wrote to the president were revealed.
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman said the Secret Service had been "alarmed" by some of the letters.
"Harp has carved out this role of being incredibly devoted to the president," Haberman said during a CNN appearance on August 20. "The Secret Service had gotten alarmed by some of them."
Haberman noted that the letters were written in 2023, when Harp was working on Trump's campaign rather than in government.
"She sits 10 feet away from the president," Haberman said. "She is a stream of information to him. He does rely on her. And I don't expect that to change."
'You Are All That Matters to Me'


Natalie Harp once wrote to Donald Trump, 'I never want to bring you anything but joy.'
The contents of Harp's letters offered an unusually intimate glimpse into her devotion to Trump.
"I never want to bring you anything but joy. I'm sorry I lost my focus. You are all that matters to me. I don't want to ever let you down. Thank you for being my Guardian and Protector in this Life," she wrote in one note.
In another, Harp wrote that a trip had helped her avoid "burnout" and admitted she was "starting to envy those whose only 'job' seems to be to talk with you, and look pretty."
"I want that job!!" she added.



