The 43-year-old ex-Bravo star dropped several bombshells on Instagram Live with her estranged husband Sean Burke on Monday night.
Not only is the longtime couple officially going on a "trial run separation," Braunwyn revealed they are selling their family home in Southern California, and she's moving to Hawaii with their 7 children.
Sean will stay behind and rent a place in the ritzy Newport Beach area.
But it's not just any home he'll be staying in. It's owned by Braunwyn's girlfriend, Fernanda Rocha.
Braunwyn and the kids won't be gone for long -- just 60 days while the estranged couple figures out their next plan.
“We are packing up this house, the one we filmed in last year, and we are moving,” the former RHOC star said. ”We have decided jointly that we are going to take a few months apart.”
As for their kids, Braunwyn stated, they are "putting our children first."
She explained that their spawn will be shuttled from Hawaii to Newport at the halfway mark of their allotted two month trial separation.
“What we are doing right now is really healthy for them. I am taking my kids for six or seven weeks and when they come back, they will have a place at their father’s,” she stated.
That's not the only unconventional dynamic Braunwyn and Sean introduced.
The duo said if all goes well in Hawaii, they will purchase a home on the island of Kauai and take turns living there with the kids.
“We really want to do what’s best for us — we are family, we’ve been together for 26 years,” Braunwyn told her followers. “That’s a lot and that’s something we don’t want to minimize — we want to honor that. I think having some space right now will give us some clarity.”
Sean made it known he's “excited about getting my own place."
The news comes just one month after Bravo fired Braunwyn, Kelly Dodd, and newcomer Elizabeth Vargas.
The trio will be replaced with former RHOC star Heather Dubrow, and she's bringing plenty of drama already.