But another Full House alum, John Stamos, 55, has said he will comment at "some point" but he is "just not ready yet."
Saget, 62, broke his silence on his 54-year-old pal Loughlin when a reporter found him out and about.
When pressed, he merely said, "You know, you love who you love in your life."
As RadarOnline.com readers know, Loughlin was fired from Fuller House, the Netflix reboot of the classic TV show Full House after she got accused of conspiring to commit fraud to get her two daughters into USC.
Actress Felicity Huffman was also caught in the scandal.
Loughlin and her husband ventured out this weekend but have kept quiet after their alleged college admissions scam made headline news.
Not only did she lose her job on Fuller House but also with the Hallmark Channel.
The actress and hubby Mossimo Giannulli were among fifty individuals charged by the FBI and U.S. Attorney's Office on March 12, 2019, in a large-scale nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal.
It's alleged that Loughlin and fashion designer Giannulli had paid $500,000, disguised as a donation to the Key Worldwide Foundation, to get USC's admissions committee would be led to believe that their daughters Isabella Rose Giannuli and Olivia Jade Giannuli would be joining the school's rowing team. Allegedly, neither of them were rowers.
As for Saget, he refused to comment on whether or not Loughlin deserved jail time for her alleged involvement.
"Life's complicated. I don't like talking about it," Saget said.
Previously, former Fuller House co-stars Candace Cameron-Bure, Jodie Sweetin, and Andrea Barber showed Loughlin support at the Kids' Choice Awards amid the scandal.
Loughlin and husband Giannulli's court date is set for this week, April 3, 2019 in Boston.