Prince Philip is out of the woods!
The Crown Prosecution Service announced Thursday February 14, that the royal will not be facing any charges over his brutal car crash.
As RadarOnline.com readers know, the 97-year-old’s Land Rover collided with a vehicle last month near his and Queen Elizabeth’s Sandringham Estate in Norfolk. At the time, he said he was blinded by the sun’s bright rays, and lost control of the wheel.
Though he survived the crash with no grievances, two other victims were transported to the hospital with injuries.
One woman, Emma Fairweather, who got wounded in the crash even blasted him for not apologizing to her despite allegedly causing the collision.
She even had to undergo surgery.
Eventually, the royal did say sorry to her, and gave up his driver’s license.
“After careful consideration the Duke of Edinburgh has taken the decision to voluntarily surrender his driving license,” the palace said in a statement.
Are you surprised Prince Philip will not face charges over his car crash? Let us know below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.