HQ Trivia and Vine co-founder Colin Kroll died after overdosing on a toxic cocktail of cocaine, heroin and powerful painkillers, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.
A spokesperson for the New York Medical Examiner's Office told Radar in a statement that the late entrepreneur suffered "acute intoxication due to the combined effects of fentanyl, fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl, heroin and cocaine."
The manner of death was an accident, the rep added.
As Radar previously reported, the 34-year-old was found dead on December 16 in his luxury Manhattan apartment after his girlfriend asked cops to make a wellness check.
A white powder in an envelope was reportedly found at the scene.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.