Your tip

New Texts Mystery Surrounds Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth - Details

New Texts Mystery Surrounds Missing Kelsey Berreth

Dec. 16 2018, Updated 11:03 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

A new text message mystery has emerged in the case of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth.

It has emerged that her boss received a text from her three days after she was last seen alive. revealed that video emerged of Berreth, 29, entering a Safeway grocery store in Woodland Park on Thanksgiving Day with her baby.

Her fiancée Patrick Frazee told cops Berreth dropped their one-year-old daughter off with him after visiting the store.

Article continues below advertisement

However, she was not reported missing until ten days later and now news about the mysterious text message has been revealed.

"Right now, there are a lot more questions than there are answers," Susan Medina, spokeswoman for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation revealed.

Investigators have not given up hope that the pilot trainer is still alive – her one-year-old daughter is currently in care of Frazee.

They are currently questioning her family and friends to find out any possible new leads in the case.

Her mother Cheryl reported her missing after hearing about the text message.

Kelsey's boss at Doss Aviation in Pueblo, Colorado, received a test message from the pilot instructor, informing them she would not be at work for the next week.

At the moment the authorities are still treating it as a 'missing persons case' although her mother says her daughter is not the type of person that 'would run away' from her family.

Kelsey Berreth
Article continues below advertisement

The pair has now not spoken for almost three weeks.

She added: "This is completely out of character - someone knows where she's at."

Her fiancé, Frazee, also received a text message from her cell phone after she disappeared.

The missing mom's mobile phone pinged on a cell tower in Idaho, over 700 miles away from her last known whereabouts.

She did not live with her fiancé and his lawyer has defended his client despite the fact he missed a recent press conference for the missing woman.

His lawyer Jeremy Loew said: "Mr Frazee was first notified of the press conference approximately an hour prior to its commencement. Had he been given more advance notice, he would have participated."

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for Email us at, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.



Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.