The 55-year-old Bravolebrity was scheduled to join his castmates in New York City for the drama-filled reunion show but the production company shut that down.
“Thomas is not invited to the reunion,” a source close to the show told Radar.
“With everything going on, it seemed better to the execs not to have him there."
Ravenel was accused of sexually assaulting Debbie Perkins in 2015 and according to her daughter, he ultimately paid her a $200,000 settlement.
His former nanny Dawn also claimed he assaulted her, and that she filed a police report with the Charleston Police Department last month.
Meanwhile, Ravenel is dealing with plenty of drama off-camera. As Radar previously reported, he and his baby mama, Kathryn Dennis, are scheduled to appear in court for a mediation in their custody battle in Charleston on June 8.
She has passed multiple drug tests in the year since she lost custody of their young children, and is hoping to get more time and more money with Kensie and Saint, a source told Radar.
Do you think Thomas should be on the reunion show? Sound off in comments below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.
Get the exclusive celebrity scoop on all the stars you love before any of your friends by subscribing to our new podcast Straight Shuter below!