Conor McGregor turned himself in to New York City police this Thursday night after attacking his fighting rivals’ team bus!
As RadarOnline.com has learned, the MMA star went on a frenzy after crashing a UFC press event his opponents attended in Brooklyn that afternoon. While the other competitors returned to their bus, McGregor, 29, and his entourage burst into the parking lot. The confused team then watched as the fighter picked up a metal dolly and threw it at one the van’s windows.
UFC lightweight Michael Chiesa was injured in the incident, and suffered a laceration to his face causing him to be ruled out of Saturday's fight. Flyweight Ray Borg will also be absented from the fight against Brandon Moreno, the UFC said in a statement, as he suffered “multiple cornea abrasions” following McGregor’s attack.
According to the NYPD, McGregor has now been charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief.
“He's still in custody, still at the police precinct until he's removed to court this morning,” NYPD’s Thomas Antonetti told reporters.
As Radar readers know, this is not the first time Conor McGrgeor reacted violently towards his rivals. He previously faced criticism for blasting his adversaries with homophobic and racist slurs!
Do you think he’ll get off easy after this bizarre attack? Sound off in the comments below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.