Bill Cosby is not backing down in his sexual assault case!
A source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the shamed comedian turned down house arrest and sex offender registration during his last trial, and stuck by his assertion that he is innocent, despite his many accusers' claims.
"Bill Cosby was given an offer from the prosecutors to serve six months of house arrest and register as a sex offender," said the source.
Notwithstanding the proposal, "he maintains his innocence and flatly turned it down!"
As Radar readers know, Cosby, 80, was famously accused of raping and drugging former Temple University employee, Andrea Constand, in 2004. After she came forward with her claims, over 60 other alleged victims accused the former actor of sexual harassment and misconduct.
Supermodel Janice Dickinson was just one of the women who accused Cosby of sexual assault. She was also one of five alleged victims who testified in his April 12 retrial.
Bill Cosby previously called Dickinson a liar, and claimed his sexual encounter with Constand was entirely consensual. His case has yet to be finalized.
Stay with Radar for updates.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.