Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt may be involved in a nasty divorce and custody battle, but the famous former couple still know how to make those millions! As W Magazine reported, the stars will continue running their Miraval wine business, despite the fact that they've been leading separate lives for months!
After purchasing the stunning French estate in 2011 and launching their company in 2012, the former love birds decided to keep it — regardless of their differences — "as an investment for their children."
Of course, the property also holds a sentimental value for the two, since it is where they said their "I dos" in 2014.
In a 2017 interview with Conde Nast Traveler, Pitt and Jolie's partner, winemaker Marc Perrin stated: "For years we've seen tabloid reports that the Château de Miraval is for sale, but it's not true."
Believe it or not, Jolie, 42, and Pitt, 54, have made it in the world of wine just as much as they've made it in Hollywood. Their delicious products have even gained over 19K ratings on the world's leading wine app, Vivino, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The app — which just surpassed Starbucks in terms of popularity — has 30 million users, and displays an amazing list of the best rated celebrity wines as according to fans. It even shows shoppers the tasting notes, reviews and pricing so that they can make an educated purchase!
A-listers such as Dave Matthews, Lady Gaga, Fergie, Drew Barrymore, Sting and Jay-Z all boast luxurious wine companies! Who knew?
Check out the top ten:
10. Drew Barrymore: Barrymore - 3.6 - 484 ratings
9. Sting: Tenuta Il Palagio - 3.8 - 4,115 ratings
8. Dave Matthews: Dreaming Tree Wines- 3.8 - 42,268 ratings
7. Dwayne Wade: Wade Cellars- 3.9 - 107 ratings
6. Sam Neill: Two Paddocks- 3.9 - 1,438 ratings
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Chateau Miraval - 3.9 - 19,155 ratings
4. Yao Ming : Yao Family Wines -4.1 - 1,004 ratings
3. Maynard James Keenan: Caduceus Cellars- 4.1 - 2,596 Ratings
2. Drew Bledsoe: Doubleback - 4.4 - 1,184 Ratings
1. Jay-Z: Armand de Brignac- 4.4 - 2,175 Ratings
What do you think of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt running a company together despite their divorce scandal? Sound off below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.