Your tip
RadarOnlineRadarOnline
BREAKING NEWS
Exclusive

‘I Am A Victim!’ Corinne Olympios Seeking Justice For ‘BIP’ Sexual Assault Incident

corinne olympios seeking justice demario jackson sexual assault incident bachelor in paradise
Source: Getty Images

Jun. 14 2017, Updated 7:27 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to FlipboardShare to Email
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

Corinne Olympios isn’t backing down without a fight! The Bachelor in Paradise star has hired a high-powered attorney and publicist to seek justice for an alleged sexual assault incident that took place on set involving co-star DeMario Jackson, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

“I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4,” Olympios said in a statement through publicist Stan Rosenfield. “Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production.”

Article continues below advertisement

Olympios, who has hired attorney Marty Singer to represent her, claims her “worst nightmare” has become a “reality.”

“As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life,” she said. “Including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”

Jackson, who appeared on Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette, had a sexual encounter with Olympios in the pool that reportedly turned bad.

When asked by RadarOnline.com if he was upset about the controversy, he responded, “No, I’m all good.”

A source told RadarOnline.com that the cast and crew are rallying around Jackson despite Olympios’ claims.

“DeMario has been described as a good guy, producers and execs like him,” a source claimed to RadarOnline.com. “He knows what he signed up for and has been cooperative with producers. Everyone feels bad for him.”

MORE ON:
Corinne Olympios
Article continues below advertisement

Warner Bros. released a statement on Sunday claiming they “became aware of the allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico.”

“We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations,” the statement read. “Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”

Are you surprised Olympios is seeking justice? Tell us in the comments.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

More From Radar Online

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.