BREAKING NEWS
Exclusive

Not Taking Chances! Ariana Grande Amps Up Security After U.K. Terrorist Attack

//Ariana Grande Terrorist Attack Explosion Security pp
Source: Getty Images

May 23 2017, Published 5:36 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

As Ariana Grande returns to the United States following the deadly attack at her U.K. concert, she is making major changes to her personal security, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

VIDEO AND PHOTOS: Ariana Grande Concert Explosion: Inside The Horror

"Ariana is quadrupling her security team, and has decided to go into hiding,"

said a source close to the "Dangerous Woman" singer, 23. "She has put her entire staff on hiatus until further notice."

Article continues below advertisement

While reports claimed the star has not yet canceled the world tour, sources insisted all future performances have been suspended indefinitely.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Grande is said to be "inconsolable" following the tragedy. The suicide bomber savagely murdered 22 fans and injured at least a hundred others.

Sources also said that she is "blaming herself" for the attack.

"Ariana said that none of this would have happened if she didn't hold her concert. Her fans would still be alive," a source said. "No one knows what to tell her to make her feel better."

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.