Ouch! Hulk Hogan Lands In Emergency Room After Motorcycle Radiator Explodes

//hulk hogan hand getty twitter

May. 26 2013, Updated 4:34 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Hulk Hogan  said it best -- "Triple OUCH!" he tweeted  after he badly burnt his hand.

"Just had a radiator explode in my hand," the Hulkster explained, posting a photo of his grossly blistered digits and palm.

He's being treated, he revealed "at the ER at Tampa General Hospital."

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.