As questions remain as to what happened to his slain wife Monica Beresford-Redman, former Survivor producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was snapped by ABC News at his home in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Monday, setting up a tent in his front yard as his kids looked on.
Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
Beresford-Redman, who was seen all over the Los Angeles area Monday, was asked by ABC News how he's holding up.
"I don't even know how to answer that question," he said.
Mexican state police had named Bruce, who has not been charged with a crime, a person of interest in the ongoing murder investigation. Bruce's attorney in Mexico said that his client left this weekend after growing impatient with the country’s slow-moving wheels of justice.
The parents-of-two had been staying at the Moon Palace resort in Cancun last month, when Monica was reported missing after not returning from a shopping trip; her body was found in a sewer at the resort April 8.
The attorney for Monica's sisters, Jeane and Carla Burgos, issued a statement Monday saying that her family is in shock, and that Bruce should not involve the children should he plan to run again. Monica was the owner of Brazilian eatery Zabumba Bar & Restaurant in Venice, California, and a judge Monday granted the sisters permission to keep the business running.
Stay with RadarOnline.com for more on this story as it unfolds.