Jon Gosselin will officially seek primary physical custody of his eight children Wednesday, a source tells RadarOnline.com.
Gosselin's lawyer Anthony F. List will file the necessary papers today at Berks County Courthouse in Reading, Pennsylvania to dramatically alter their current custody arrangement.
As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, the divorced reality TV dad believes his ex-wife Kate has outsourced her parental responsibilities to nannies while she continues her $200,000 gig on ABC's Dancing With The Stars.
Jon, who we reported Tuesday is having serious financial problems, will also seek child support from Kate along with the custody, his attorney said.
"The truth is Jon is going broke,” a source told RadarOnline.com Tuesday. “He hasn’t had a steady job since Jon & Kate Plus 8 went off the air.”