NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: RadarOnline.com “RADIOHEADONMYRadarOnline.com” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older. RadarOnline.com Online, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and its managers, employees and agents, and members of the immediate family of such individuals (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. How To Enter: TO ENTER VIA INTERNET: Beginning at 12:01 p.m. (ET) on May 21, 2012, follow @radar_online and @picksieapp on Twitter and tweet your favorite Radiohead song. Go towww.radaronline.com/giveaways to fill out your entry form. Within the form, briefly explain why the song is your favorite. Each entry, must contain the requested contact information to qualify. All internet entries must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (ET) on May 25, 2012. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address, per day will be accepted. Subsequent entries on a single day will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries on a single day by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be selected by Sponsor based on creativity (50%) and how passionate the winner feels about the lyrics (50%). Selection will be made on or about May 25, 2012 from among all eligible entries that are complete. Sponsor’s decision is final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest. The winners will be notified via email or phone.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive Radiohead Concert Tickets. Approximate retail value of prize: $281.80. Picksie is celebrating their in-app ticket purchasing feature by giving away 2 tickets to the Radiohead concert on May 31st. If you have an iPhone or Android, download Picksie (www.picksie.com) for free. Picksie is a location-based mobile app that recommends personalized entertainment and dining options based on your personal preferences, location, weather and time. Start discovering personal entertainment and dining options, as well as up to the minute event schedules and ticket purchasing for the hottest movies, concerts, plays, sporting events and more!"
5. Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of RadarOnline.com Online, LLC, American Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right, its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate this Contest at any time.
6. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winner consents that Sponsor may use the Winner’s names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winner’s hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsor’s products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winner must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winner agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Contest results are final in all respects. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
7. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.radaronline.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.radaronline.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
8. OPT IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Contest. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
9. For the name of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: RadarOnline.com ONLINE/RADIOHEAD, 4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10004. Requests for the name of the Winner must be received by June 15, 2012. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
10. This Contest is sponsored by RadarOnline.com ONLINE, 4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10004