Serial ladies’ man George Clooney is being linked with stunning 30-year-old Italian television presenter Elisabetta Canalis.
RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed that the pair had been spotted on a double date at the Hotel Majestic in Rome before being spotted out together again in Italy.
But will this be the woman to finally make ‘Gorgeous George’ settle down just like his buddies Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
The star has a home on Lake Como and is about to shoot his next movie in Italy so maybe beautiful Canalis has a shot.
Here’s a lowdown on the woman who is the envy of millions of ladies around the world right now:
- Elisabetta Canalis was born in Sassari, Sardinia, on September 12, 1978 and she is a well known Italian model and actress.
- She is best known in Italy as a television presenter and starred in one of their most popular television shows Striscia la Notizia (The News Slithers) which is a parody of daily news.
- In May 16, 2009, she became host of the Italian version of Total Request Live.
- She has had minor roles in comedies Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo and Virgin Territory – she also hosted the popular music festival, Festivalbar in 2007.
- The model stands five foot seven inches tall and has a 34 C Cup – she has brown eyes and is one of Italy’s sexiest women.
- She has done photo shoots for numerous fashion magazines including GQ.