EXCLUSIVE: Jackson's Doctor Murray Says He Didn't Duck Cops

Jul. 20 2009, Updated 9:23 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Did he or didn't he?

It depends who you believe.

Dr. Conrad Murray, according to several news reports, canceled an interview with the Los Angeles Police Department in connection with Michael Jackson's death. Police have already spoken to Murray twice and reports in recent days claimed he canceled a third interview.

Not so, says his spokesperson in an email statement to RadarOnline.com.

Click here for our exclusive report that Jackson's business manager filed for bankruptcy.

Article continues below advertisement

When asked for comment on the original story that Murray had canceled a scheduled third interview with police early last week, Miranda Sevcik, his authorized spokesperson sent RadarOnline.com this statement:

"Absolutly untrue. Murray continues to cooperate fully with investigators and there have been no requests for additional interviews. Thanks for checking in!!!"

Murray was interviewed by police for approximately three hours on June 26, the day after Michael's death.

When Jackson went into cardiac arrest, Murray performed CPR on him. The cause of the King of Pop's death is still unknown, but it has been reported that Jackson was using propofol, a powerful anesthetic that should not be administered outside of a hospital. Murray has refused to comment about wether or not he administered propofol to Jackson.

But Douglas B. Jones, who worked as a chef for Jackson, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive video interview that he saw Murray carrying large oxygen tanks at the house. Propofol always must be administered with oxygen.

Click here to watch Jones interview and what he says about the doctor.


© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.