A veteran professional, Marie Osmond usually lives by the credo “the show must go on” but on Friday she suffered her latest health scare, fainting mere minutes before taking the stage with her brother Donny at the Flamingo Hotel. Her rep gives RadarOnline.com the details of what really happened.
Earlier reports blamed the incident on a reaction to shellfish. Osmond’s rep Laura Herlovich explains: “Marie had stopped at a sushi restaurant before the show. She has an allergy to iodine. Marie ate some food that was being cooked near shellfish.”
It was the first time Osmond missed a show at the show since opening the brother-and-sister act in September.
Herlovich adds the entertainer is back to work. “She rested, rehydrated and was back on stage with her brother Donny Saturday night.”
(Photo: PR Photos)