We're learning new details about a fire this morning at Tracy Morgan's apartment inside the swanky Trump Place building on NYC's Riverside Boulevard.
According to the NY Post, the fire was reportedly sparked by a faulty fish tank . The source says apparently either a light attached to the tank shorted out or there was a problem with a water pump on the tank.
The fire was contained to Morgan's unit , but the billowing smoke set off sprinklers that soaked several floors of the tower . Sources say that when they arrived at Morgan's apartment, a sprinkler inside had already extinguished the blaze. The water ended up ruining most, if not all of his personal items inside.
Tracy was home at the time, but was not hurt.